AmeriSpec home inspection: Omaha
AmeriSpec’s home office is located in Omaha, the nation’s 42nd largest city with a population of 427,872. We serve the entire Omaha metropolitan area. Call us at 402-393-3696 to schedule your home inspection.
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln has made many strides which have kept us at the forefront of the home inspection industry. Our honors include:
- Being named “Best of Omaha” in the Home Inspection Service category for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Receiving the Marion E. Wade Master Award from AmeriSpec corporate for operations excellence.
- Recognition as a member of the AmeriSpec President’s Cabinet, which honors the three largest franchises in the United States and Canada, based on customer-level revenue. AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln has received this prestigious recognition for the last four years. It is the largest AmeriSpec franchise in the United States and Canada.
- Honored with the 2012 Outstanding Affiliate Award from the REALTORS Association of Lincoln (RAL), and a similar award in 2011 by the Women’s Council of Realtors in Omaha.
In 2008, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine named Omaha the nation’s third best city to live, work and play.
Today, Omaha is the home to the headquarters of five Fortune 500 companies: ConAgra Foods, Union Pacific Corporation, Mutual of Omaha, Kiewit Corporation, and Berkshire Hathaway. Omaha also is home to the College World Series.
Omaha is the birthplace of several modern inventions:
- The TV dinner, developed by Omaha’s then-Carl Swanson Co.
- Raisin Bran, developed by Omaha’s Skinner Macaroni Co.
- Cake mix, developed by Duncan Hines, then a division of Omaha’s Nebraska Consolidated Mills, the forerunner to today’s ConAgra Foods.
- Butter brickle ice cream and the Reuben sandwich, conceived by a chef at the then-Blackstone Hotel on 33rd and Farnam Streets.
- Center-pivot irrigation by Omaha’s now-Valmont Corporation.
- The bobby pin and the “pink hair curler,” at Omaha’s Tip Top.
- The ski lift, in 1936, by Omaha’s Union Pacific.