AmeriSpec Home Inspections delivers professional and quality home inspection services in the Omaha and Lincoln areas, as well as Council Bluffs and southwest Iowa.
Our comprehensive reports, complete with photos, give home buyers, sellers and their brokers the information they need to successfully complete the home purchase transaction.
All AmeriSpec inspectors are required to meet the certification standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). All inspectors are also state licensed for radon testing.
Take a look at our video to see what AmeriSpec offers. Contact us today to set up your home inspection appointment!
Why choose AmeriSpec?
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln is not just another home inspection company. We were established in 1997, and have been under current ownership since 2010. We are a proven team of professionals with proven results.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We have conducted more than 100,000 inspections.
- Our customer satisfaction rating is more than 98% based on more than 10,000 customer service surveys.
- Our inspectors are insured and bonded, and have passed background checks.
- We have won the “Best Home Inspection” category in Best of Omaha since 2011.
- We have had an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 1997.
- In addition to ASHI certification, all our inspectors are AmeriSpec Certified, meaning they have completed 80 hours of hands-on technical training at AmeriSpec’s state-of-the-art training facility in Memphis, TN before they’re allowed to work independently.
- AmeriSpec is nationally recognized as the largest home inspection company in North America. Our office is the largest home inspection company in Nebraska and Iowa.
Our service extends above and beyond performing home inspections.
- Brokers can schedule appointments online.
- We promote a healthy home through mold testing with our exclusive InstaScope air quality testing system.
- Homeowners can get home improvement tips from our Resource Center and blog.
- We are Partners in the Community, joining our colleagues in the real estate industry to support the cities and towns we serve.
- We can take care of more than just your home inspection. Our partners can do termite inspections and treatments, radon testing and mitigation, pest control, wildlife removal and bat removal, as well as re-key your house.
AmeriSpec has been a trusted performer in the real estate industry for more than 20 years. You can depend on us to serve you with integrity and stability.
Mitch Lawrence conducted our inspection and did an excellent job. Mitch was extremely thorough in pointing out all items during our walk through, patiently answered all of our questions, and took the time to go back over some items when we were wrapping up. Mitch made the entire process understandable and we received the full value of using AmeriSpec.
We were able to go through the house inspection with him via our realtor and Google Duo. He went through everything just as if we were there and was very good at answering any questions I had. Very thorough report and love the recommendations as well. Will be keeping the report and going through it to keep in mind which things need to be done as regular maintenance on the house.
The home inspection we experienced was extremely thorough. The inspector checked everything that we had concerns about and many things that I would never have thought to inspect. The information that was given was extremely helpful and they made it easy to understand. We feel confident that we were made aware of every potential problem that could arise. We were also given information about maintenance items around the property.
John Sutko was great. He explained everything in detail and found some irregularities which we would have never found out on our own. He did a very detailed inspection. He answered all my questions. He even offered to come back to make sure that everything was taken care of before our final sign off. I feel like I got a bang for my buck.