AmeriSpec Home Inspections delivers professional and quality home inspection services in the Omaha and Lincoln areas, as well as Council Bluffs and southwest Iowa.
Our comprehensive reports, complete with photos, give home buyers, sellers and their brokers the information they need to successfully complete the home purchase transaction.
All AmeriSpec inspectors are required to meet the certification standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). All inspectors are also state licensed for radon testing.
Take a look at our video to see what AmeriSpec offers. Contact us today to set up your home inspection appointment!
Why choose AmeriSpec?
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln is not just another home inspection company. We were established in 1997, and have been under current ownership since 2010. We are a proven team of professionals with proven results.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We have conducted more than 100,000 inspections.
- Our customer satisfaction rating is more than 98% based on more than 10,000 customer service surveys.
- Our inspectors are insured and bonded, and have passed background checks.
- We have won the “Best Home Inspection” category in Best of Omaha since 2011.
- We have had an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 1997.
- In addition to ASHI certification, all our inspectors are AmeriSpec Certified, meaning they have completed 80 hours of hands-on technical training at AmeriSpec’s state-of-the-art training facility in Memphis, TN before they’re allowed to work independently.
- AmeriSpec is nationally recognized as the largest home inspection company in North America. Our office is the largest home inspection company in Nebraska and Iowa.
Our service extends above and beyond performing home inspections.
- Brokers can schedule appointments online.
- We promote a healthy home through mold testing with our exclusive InstaScope air quality testing system.
- Homeowners can get home improvement tips from our Resource Center and blog.
- We are Partners in the Community, joining our colleagues in the real estate industry to support the cities and towns we serve.
- We can take care of more than just your home inspection. Our partners can do termite inspections and treatments, radon testing and mitigation, pest control, wildlife removal and bat removal, as well as re-key your house.
AmeriSpec has been a trusted performer in the real estate industry for more than 20 years. You can depend on us to serve you with integrity and stability.
98% say they’re satisfied
AmeriSpec Home Inspections in Omaha and Lincoln believes in providing the highest quality of customer service to our customers and brokers. They’re telling us that we’re doing our job well: 98% of our customers say they’re satisfied with their home inspections and reports.
These customer testimonials are independently reviewed and posted by Listen360.
Comments from our customers and their brokers help us to continually improve and enhance our service, making our inspections the most comprehensive in the industry.
Google reviews for AmeriSpec Omaha
Mitch did a great job with the inspection. Appreciated his thoroughness, explanations, and all the photos related to the house. He answered all our questions and made sure we understood all his findings. Very professional and friendly. Would highly recommend.
Mitch was wonderful. He did a thorough job explaining his findings and made sure we fully understood the issue to address. He answered our many questions and gave honest recommendations. Highly recommended.
Joe did a great job. I recommend Amerispec for any home inspection. He was very thorough, and left very detailed notes. I seriously doubt anything was left out. Pictures were included for every space of the property inside and out. Even after the inspection many tools are provided for future planning of repairs or upgrades. Joe has done 2 home inspections for me so far, and I will seek Amerispec out for my 3rd when that time comes.
Mitch did an amazing job on our home inspection. He was highly knowledgeable and clearly knew what he was doing. Mitch thoroughly walked us through the report. He showed in his report detail not seen in previous home purchases with other companies as the inspector. I would highly recommend Mitch and Amerispec to anyone looking to have their home inspected.