AmeriSpec Home Inspections delivers professional and quality home inspection services in the Omaha and Lincoln areas, as well as Council Bluffs and southwest Iowa.
Our comprehensive reports, complete with photos, give home buyers, sellers and their brokers the information they need to successfully complete the home purchase transaction.
All AmeriSpec inspectors are required to meet the certification standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). All inspectors are also state licensed for radon testing.
Take a look at our video to see what AmeriSpec offers. Contact us today to set up your home inspection appointment!
Why choose AmeriSpec?
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln is not just another home inspection company. We were established in 1997, and have been under current ownership since 2010. We are a proven team of professionals with proven results.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We have conducted more than 100,000 inspections.
- Our customer satisfaction rating is more than 98% based on more than 10,000 customer service surveys.
- Our inspectors are insured and bonded, and have passed background checks.
- We have won the “Best Home Inspection” category in Best of Omaha since 2011.
- We have had an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 1997.
- In addition to ASHI certification, all our inspectors are AmeriSpec Certified, meaning they have completed 80 hours of hands-on technical training at AmeriSpec’s state-of-the-art training facility in Memphis, TN before they’re allowed to work independently.
- AmeriSpec is nationally recognized as the largest home inspection company in North America. Our office is the largest home inspection company in Nebraska and Iowa.
Our service extends above and beyond performing home inspections.
- Brokers can schedule appointments online.
- We promote a healthy home through mold testing with our exclusive InstaScope air quality testing system.
- Homeowners can get home improvement tips from our Resource Center and blog.
- We are Partners in the Community, joining our colleagues in the real estate industry to support the cities and towns we serve.
- We can take care of more than just your home inspection. Our partners can do termite inspections and treatments, radon testing and mitigation, pest control, wildlife removal and bat removal, as well as re-key your house.
AmeriSpec has been a trusted performer in the real estate industry for more than 20 years. You can depend on us to serve you with integrity and stability.
98% say they’re satisfied
AmeriSpec Home Inspections in Omaha and Lincoln believes in providing the highest quality of customer service to our customers and brokers. They’re telling us that we’re doing our job well: 98% of our customers say they’re satisfied with their home inspections and reports.
These customer testimonials are independently reviewed and posted by Listen360.
Comments from our customers and their brokers help us to continually improve and enhance our service, making our inspections the most comprehensive in the industry.
Google reviews for AmeriSpec Omaha
Aaron did a wonderful job with my inspection, going over all of the details and answering my questions and concerns with satisfaction! He did such a thorough inspection job. I've used AmeriSpec before, and others who have used them always have positive feedback. Thank you Aaron for your great work!
Aaron was very thorough and was able to answer all of my questions. The inspection was definitely a good idea and the recommendations were just what I needed. Very easy to talk to and spoke on a level that allowed you to understand what he was talking about.
Mitch did a great job during our home inspection. He was very thorough both on the final report and during his explanation and walk-through, and took time to be sure we fully understood everything and to highlight areas of concern before moving on to the next area. Highly recommended.
Aaron was awesome!! He was thorough and answered all of our questions. He also was prompt, organized, and did a great job on our inspection. Thank-You so much for an outstanding job done!