AmeriSpec Home Inspections delivers professional and quality home inspection services in the Omaha and Lincoln areas, as well as Council Bluffs and southwest Iowa.
Our comprehensive reports, complete with photos, give home buyers, sellers and their brokers the information they need to successfully complete the home purchase transaction.
All AmeriSpec inspectors are required to meet the certification standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). All inspectors are also state licensed for radon testing.
Take a look at our video to see what AmeriSpec offers. Contact us today to set up your home inspection appointment!
Why choose AmeriSpec?
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln is not just another home inspection company. We were established in 1997, and have been under current ownership since 2010. We are a proven team of professionals with proven results.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We have conducted more than 100,000 inspections.
- Our customer satisfaction rating is more than 98% based on more than 10,000 customer service surveys.
- Our inspectors are insured and bonded, and have passed background checks.
- We have won the “Best Home Inspection” category in Best of Omaha since 2011.
- We have had an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 1997.
- In addition to ASHI certification, all our inspectors are AmeriSpec Certified, meaning they have completed 80 hours of hands-on technical training at AmeriSpec’s state-of-the-art training facility in Memphis, TN before they’re allowed to work independently.
- AmeriSpec is nationally recognized as the largest home inspection company in North America. Our office is the largest home inspection company in Nebraska and Iowa.
Our service extends above and beyond performing home inspections.
- Brokers can schedule appointments online.
- We promote a healthy home through mold testing with our exclusive InstaScope air quality testing system.
- Homeowners can get home improvement tips from our Resource Center and blog.
- We are Partners in the Community, joining our colleagues in the real estate industry to support the cities and towns we serve.
- We can take care of more than just your home inspection. Our partners can do termite inspections and treatments, radon testing and mitigation, pest control, wildlife removal and bat removal, as well as re-key your house.
AmeriSpec has been a trusted performer in the real estate industry for more than 20 years. You can depend on us to serve you with integrity and stability.
Inspection was accurate and thorough. The inspector walked me through all of his findings and answered all of my questions and even waited patiently while I thought of more. We spent nearly an hour walking through and around the home. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family.
We are first time home-buyers and we did not know what to expect. Mitch was able to walk us through every nook and cranny and helped us to feel comfortable with our purchase. VERY knowledge, professional, and helpful. I would recommend to anyone and would use them again if I were to buy another house.
First time home buyers here, and we had to bring our 2-year-old with us to our walkthrough for the inspection. Eric was not only thorough with his presentation and offered us great insight on how to get everything fixed, he even managed to pull it off and be extra kind to my daughter throughout, while not missing a beat or being distracted by her. Top notch service, very thankful for our experience and the peace of mind now that we know the status of our new home!
Aaron was by far, the most thorough home inspector. He made the results easy to understand and answered all my questions. If I need anything in the future, I will specifically ask that he be the one to do it. Incredible.