AmeriSpec Home Inspections delivers professional and quality home inspection services in the Omaha and Lincoln areas, as well as Council Bluffs and southwest Iowa.
Our comprehensive reports, complete with photos, give home buyers, sellers and their brokers the information they need to successfully complete the home purchase transaction.
All AmeriSpec inspectors are required to meet the certification standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). All inspectors are also state licensed for radon testing.
Take a look at our video to see what AmeriSpec offers. Contact us today to set up your home inspection appointment!
Why choose AmeriSpec?
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln is not just another home inspection company. We were established in 1997, and have been under current ownership since 2010. We are a proven team of professionals with proven results.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We have conducted more than 100,000 inspections.
- Our customer satisfaction rating is more than 98% based on more than 10,000 customer service surveys.
- Our inspectors are insured and bonded, and have passed background checks.
- We have won the “Best Home Inspection” category in Best of Omaha since 2011.
- We have had an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 1997.
- In addition to ASHI certification, all our inspectors are AmeriSpec Certified, meaning they have completed 80 hours of hands-on technical training at AmeriSpec’s state-of-the-art training facility in Memphis, TN before they’re allowed to work independently.
- AmeriSpec is nationally recognized as the largest home inspection company in North America. Our office is the largest home inspection company in Nebraska and Iowa.
Our service extends above and beyond performing home inspections.
- Brokers can schedule appointments online.
- We promote a healthy home through mold testing with our exclusive InstaScope air quality testing system.
- Homeowners can get home improvement tips from our Resource Center and blog.
- We are Partners in the Community, joining our colleagues in the real estate industry to support the cities and towns we serve.
- We can take care of more than just your home inspection. Our partners can do termite inspections and treatments, radon testing and mitigation, pest control, wildlife removal and bat removal, as well as re-key your house.
AmeriSpec has been a trusted performer in the real estate industry for more than 20 years. You can depend on us to serve you with integrity and stability.
Eric from AmeriSpec came to inspect our new home and he was great! He was extremely knowledgeable about any issues and which ones would cause a serious problem in the future. He was personable and funny, but also very professional. I felt like I knew everything I needed to know after Eric inspected my new home. I would highly recommend this business and specifically Eric Knoll.
Mitch from AmeriSpec did an amazing job during the inspection. He really went above and beyond, showing us exactly what needed fixed and pointing out any areas of concern. I would happily use this company again and ask for him. The price was very affordable for such a good inspection too!
I worked with Mitch for my inspection. He was thorough and knowledgeable, and gave me a lot of confidence and foresight into the repairs I'm looking at with this older house. Would definitely recommend.
We had our new home inspected by Mitch Lawrence. He was very personable, professional, and knowledgeable. As new home buyers, we are pleased to say the home inspection process was quick and easy.