AmeriSpec Home Inspections delivers professional and quality home inspection services in the Omaha and Lincoln areas, as well as Council Bluffs and southwest Iowa.
Our comprehensive reports, complete with photos, give home buyers, sellers and their brokers the information they need to successfully complete the home purchase transaction.
All AmeriSpec inspectors are required to meet the certification standards of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). All inspectors are also state licensed for radon testing.
Take a look at our video to see what AmeriSpec offers. Contact us today to set up your home inspection appointment!
Why choose AmeriSpec?
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln is not just another home inspection company. We were established in 1997, and have been under current ownership since 2010. We are a proven team of professionals with proven results.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We have conducted more than 100,000 inspections.
- Our customer satisfaction rating is more than 98% based on more than 10,000 customer service surveys.
- Our inspectors are insured and bonded, and have passed background checks.
- We have won the “Best Home Inspection” category in Best of Omaha since 2011.
- We have had an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 1997.
- In addition to ASHI certification, all our inspectors are AmeriSpec Certified, meaning they have completed 80 hours of hands-on technical training at AmeriSpec’s state-of-the-art training facility in Memphis, TN before they’re allowed to work independently.
- AmeriSpec is nationally recognized as the largest home inspection company in North America. Our office is the largest home inspection company in Nebraska and Iowa.
Our service extends above and beyond performing home inspections.
- Brokers can schedule appointments online.
- We promote a healthy home through mold testing with our exclusive InstaScope air quality testing system.
- Homeowners can get home improvement tips from our Resource Center and blog.
- We are Partners in the Community, joining our colleagues in the real estate industry to support the cities and towns we serve.
- We can take care of more than just your home inspection. Our partners can do termite inspections and treatments, radon testing and mitigation, pest control, wildlife removal and bat removal, as well as re-key your house.
AmeriSpec has been a trusted performer in the real estate industry for more than 20 years. You can depend on us to serve you with integrity and stability.
Mitch Lawrence was very professional and thorough and we could not be happier with the service provided by Mitch. Also a shout out to Sue who walked us through the process and set up our appointment. I would encourage anyone looking for an home inspection to call the good people at AmeriSpec. It would be a decision you don't have to think twice about. Thanks again Mitch and Sue. Additional comments. After reading through our full inspection report I wanted to add a comment just how thorough this inspection was. Mitch of course took the time to answer questions and explain the process, but the depth of the inspection was certainly the best we've experienced and we've done this a time or two over the years. I encourage everyone who is in need of a home inspection to call these good folks. You will be glad you did.
Andy was very thorough, and answered all our questions about the inspection. His knowledge and expertise of inspections was very high, and he was easy to talk to and listen to. He was very polite, and sincere, and we went with a good feeling of having a complete honest and non-biased inspection performed on this house. We will definitely choose AmeriSpec in the future for any inspection needs.
Kevin Wiley was great! Was very thorough and explained everything with great detail. Several things he mentioned would of never crossed my mind. Thanks again!
We are first time home-buyers and we did not know what to expect. Mitch was able to walk us through every nook and cranny and helped us to feel comfortable with our purchase. VERY knowledge, professional, and helpful. I would recommend to anyone and would use them again if I were to buy another house.