Partner in the Community
AmeriSpec’s role extends beyond the individual homes or commercial properties that we inspect. As the Realtor’s true Partner in the Community, we consider it a responsibility and a pleasure to join with our real estate colleagues throughout Omaha, Lincoln, eastern Nebraska and southwest Iowa to serve our communities unlike any other inspection company in the Midwest.
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln is a member of these organizations:
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors.
- Women’s Council of Realtors.
- Realtor Association of Lincoln.
- Southwest Iowa Association of Realtors.
- Various area Chambers of Commerce.
- Better Business Bureau.
- American Society of Home Inspectors.
- Various business networking groups.
Leaders of tomorrow
- (3) $1,500 Future Leaders Scholarships available.
- More than $35,000 awarded to family members of Realtors.
Through these organizations and work with area real estate professionals, AmeriSpec extends its efforts to give back to the communities that have supported us. Annually, we have donated more than $10,000 to support charities such as:
- Rejuvenating Womens Organization.
- Keller Williams Care Charity.
- Susan G Komen Nebraska.
- Youth Emergency Services.
- Dodge Cares (NP Dodge).
- JDRF Diabetes Foundation.
- Habitat for Humanity.
- Realtor Political Action Committee.
- BHHS-Ambassador Sunshine Kids.
- 1st Responders.
- Toys for Tots.
- George C. Grape Foundation.
As a Partner in the Community, AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln also offers:
- Service provider agreements and support programs to our service partners.
- Community Board of Directors and round table discussions.
- Appreciation luncheons at broker and service partner offices.
- Customer satisfaction/customer appreciation programs.