Our value proposition: AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln
AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln reduces the risk of the inspection process and partners with agents by offering services and programs unlike any other inspection company. This is our value proposition.
Experience level/customer acceptance
- National franchised organization established in 1988. No. 1 inspection company in North America.
- Locally owned (established in 1997), with more than 100,000 inspections completed.
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Nine inspectors certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), the industry leader in home inspections by a factor of 2.
- No. 1 in professionalism, with a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
- Named “Best of Omaha” in the Home Inspection Service category for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Full-service home inspection service (24 x 7)
- With one call, we handle all of the details for the agent/buyer.
- More convenience/greater flexibility in scheduling appointments.
- Educational walk-through with buyer.
- Report printed on site or e-mailed per request.
- An industry-leading, customer-friendly issue resolution process.
- Furnace Verification Program.
Peace of mind for agents: Protection beyond the inspection
- General liability protection.
- $1 million errors and omissions policy (with agent indemnification for those referring our service).
- Little risk of financial loss.
Wide breadth of services available (one-stop shopping)
- Home inspection.
- Lead paint.
- Furnace verification.
- Radon testing and mitigation.
- Pool inspections.
- Re-keying locks.
Industry’s “most valued” report binder
- Thorough inspection recap of more than 400 items.
- Fire/health/safety/major expense items summarized.
- Digital photos uploaded to a free online digital binder, along with other reports and maintenance reminders.
- Unprecedented savings on ancillary services, such as re-keying locks, pest control and carpet cleaning.
Partner in the community
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors, Women’s Council of Realtors, Realtors Association of Lincoln, Southwest Iowa Association of Realtors, various Chambers of Commerce, Better Business Bureau.
- Service provider agreements/support programs.
- (3) $1,500 Future Leaders Scholarships available.
- Community Board of Directors/round table discussions.
- Appreciation/closing gift program (re-keying a home).
- Customer appreciation/customer satisfaction programs.
- Website developments/enhancements.
- Social media leaders.
- Agent training/CEUs.