Doesn’t it make sense to be pro active vs reactive when it comes to selling one of the largest investments of your life? AmeriSpec Home Inspection Services thinks so too! AmeriSpec of Omaha and AmeriSpec of Lincoln are offering our pre sale inspections for nearly half the price!
What’s the catch? No catch, it’s called a pre-sale inspection. A pre-sale inspection is simply the same great home inspection services we provide to home buyers except it’s done by the seller before the home goes up for sale. It can save you time and a tremendous amount of hassle and money.
Pre-inspections are recommend for several reasons:
- Pre-inspections are scheduled and paid for by the seller at their convenience, not during the “crunch time” after a buyer has submitted an offer. (This is the same quality, 400 plus point check, ASHI recommended, whole house inspection)
- Doing a pre -inspection allows time for the seller to coordinate contractors, obtain multiple competitive bids by trusted contractors, and make repairs before an offer is submitted.
- If the seller chooses NOT to remedy something uncovered during a pre sale inspection, sellers may choose to set the price with these repairs in mind. Transparency shows house hunters you are serious about selling.
- On average, pre-inspections have saved approximately 15 hours of time per transaction.
- With repairs addressed before an offer is submitted, we see fewer price negotiations, which makes the closing process go more smoothly.
You will love our price promotion for pre-inspections but the offer doesn’t last much longer
$200.00 for homes under 2500 sq ft.*
$300.00 for homes between 2500 – 4000 sq ft.*
$350.00 for homes over 4000 sq ft.*
*Total finished square feet (below and above ground).
BONUS: If AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln does a pre-inspection on the home you sell, we’ll also do a home inspection on the new house your purchase at the same prices listed above.
This offer is valid Nov. 1, 2017 through Jan.31, 2018. Inspections are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Callers must mention this promotion when scheduling their pre-inspection.
To schedule your inspection, call our Omaha office at 402.393.3696 or Lincoln at 402.483.2010.
- On January 5, 2018
- 0 Comments