LAST UPDATED: May 12, 2017
A. General. This policy covers how AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln treats personal information that AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln collects and receives, including information related to your past use of AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
B. Companies Not Controlled. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln does not own or control, or to people that AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln does not employ or manage.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. IP Address and Cookies. AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln cookie information, and the page you request.
2. Use. AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
B. Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. Sharing of Personal Information. AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
(a) We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln communicate with you about offers from AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
(b) We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
A. Rights Reserved. AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln may set and access AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln cookies on your computer.
B. This Policy Not Applicable to Other Companies. AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln lets other companies set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Other companies do not have access to AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln’s cookies.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
A. Limited Access to Information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.