At AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln, we are always looking for qualified inspectors and staff members to join our team. If you’re interested in a career in home inspections, please fill out our job application form.
As of June 2015, AmeriSpec Omaha and Lincoln, as well as TNT Termite Services, are looking to hire new inspectors to expand their services in eastern Nebraska and western Iowa. And we’re offering a $250 referral bonus as well.
Ideal candidates will be certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) or have their O8W license for pest control applications. However, these are not required. We offer on-the-job training for candidates with strong communication skills.
In addition, we perfer that candidates have knowledge of or experience in the construction industy. They should be results-oriented, dependable and hard-working.
These are full-time salaried positions with above-average pay and incentive bonuses.
If you know of someone who’d like to apply, please e-mail their name and contact information to AmeriSpec/TNT Owner Tom Sutko at tsutko (at) amerispecne.com. We will pay you a $250 referral fee once the candidate is hired and completes the training program.
For more information, please download this flyer (PDF).
To complete the form:
This form is an interactive PDF which you can fill out on your computer.
1) Please open the form and save it to your computer.
2) Double-click on the file to open it in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or later to fill out this form.
3) Fill out the form by clicking in each field, then typing in your responses. You may also use your Tab key to move from field to field.
4) Type your name in the Signature field at the end of the form.
5) When finished, please Save the form to your computer hard drive. We also suggest that you save the form periodically as you’re filling it out.
Send in your application
After you have saved and reviewed the form, you may:
1) Click the Submit button at the end of the form so it will be e-mailed to our offices.
2) E-mail the form, along with your resume, to Tom Sutko.