AmeriSpec home inspection: Papillion
Home buyers and sellers in Papillion can call our Omaha office at 402-393-3696 to schedule an appointment for a home inspection.
Traditionally, home buyers usually request an inspection before closing to identify any potential problems or concerns.
But you may not know that home sellers also request pre-sale inspections. This is done so they can address potential issues before an offer is made on their home. A pre-sale inspection makes the home selling process faster, smoother and more cost-effective for both sellers and their brokers.
The city of Papillion’s name comes from the French term for butterfly. According to local tradition, the early French explorers named the nearby creek Papillion because many butterflies were found along its grassy banks.
Even though its population is just under 20,000, Papillion has been nationally recognized by a number of publications:
- 2013 by Bloomberg Business Week as the Best Place to Raise Kids in Nebraska.
- 2012 by Livability.com as #1 in their Top Small Towns in America.
- 2011 by CNN/Money Magazine as the 5th Best Place to Live (small community) in the United States.
- 2010 by BusinessWeek as the 2nd Most Affordable Place to Live in America.
- 2009 by CNN/Money Magazine as the 3rd Best Place to Live (small community) in the United States.